The journal «Vestnik of State University of Humanities and Technology» is a scientific-theoretical journal, which deals with the problems of Pedagogics, Psychology and Philology. It has been published since 2012 (until June 2016 under the title «Vestnik of Moscow state regional institute of Humanities»). The journal was established by GOU VO MO «State University of Humanities and Technology».
Rules of direction and publication of manuscripts in the journal approved by the Editorial Board
- To publish a manuscript, the author must present in the form of separate documents the following ones:
* the text of the manuscript with annotations and key words in a typewritten form and on electronic media (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Recommended volume of the full text of the manuscript (including the abstract and references) — 20 000-23 000 characters, including spaces(12-14 pages ，Times New Roman font, size 14 normal- without compaction,line spacing 1,5). The title of the file – Petrov article. doc.
* the information about the author (surname, name, patronymic name ; academic degree and rank; position and place of work (study or job); home and office address; contact phone numbers; e-mail address; The title of the article; scientific speciality) in a typewritten form and on electronic media (e-mail: email@example.com). The title of the file – Petrov information about the author. doc.
The authors can personally bring materials to the Editorial Board at the address: the town of Orekhovo-Zuevo, Green street, house 22.
- Initial acceptance of the manuscript is carried out by the Executive Secretary of the journal for compliance of the presented materials to the scientific directions of the journal and the general requirements for registration.
- The Executive Secretary will organize the review of the manuscript. The review involves both members of the Editorial Board of the journal and recognized experts on the subjects of reviewed materials. The manuscript is reviewed in accordance with the «Rules for reviewing scientific articles» approved by the Editorial Board.
Requirements for the design of the manuscript
In the upper left corner of the sheet, the type of article is indicated – scientific article, review article, editorial article, discussion article, personalities, editorial note, book review, article review, etc.
Next, the UDC index is placed in the upper left corner of the sheet.
Below, the title of the article is printed in bold capital letters through the line in the center without a dot at the end.
Below, through the line in the usual font (not in capital letters), the basic information about the author is indicated, which contains:
– first name, patronymic, surname of the author (in full);
– the name of the organization (institution) where the author works or studies (without the designation of the organizational and legal form of the legal entity: FGBUN, FGBOU VO, PAO, JSC, etc.);
– the address of the organization (institution) where the author works or studies (city and country);
– the author’s email address (e-mail);
– Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) (if available).
The author’s email address is given without the word «e-mail», after the email address, the dot is not put. The ORCID is given in the form of an e-mail address on the Internet. There is no dot at the end of the ORCID.
The name of the organization (institution), its address, e-mail address and ORCID of the author are separated from each other by commas.
In the case when the author works (studies) in several organizations (institutions), information about each place of work (study) is indicated after the author’s name on different lines and associated with the name using superscript numeric designations.
Example – FIO1,2
1. The name of the organization (institution), its address, e-mail address of the author, ORCID of the author
2. The name of the organization (institution), its address
If the article has two authors, then information about them is given taking into account the following rules. The names of the authors are given in the sequence they have adopted. Information about the place of work (study), e-mail addresses, ORCIDS of authors are indicated after the authors’ names on different lines and associated with the names using superscript numeric designations.
Example – FIO1, FIO2
1. The name of the organization (institution), its address, e-mail address of the author, ORCID of the author
2.The name of the organization (institution), its address, e-mail address of the author, ORCID of the author
If the authors have the same place of work, study, then this information is given once.
Example – FIO1, FIO1
1,2 The name of the organization (institution), its address
1 electronic address of the author, ORCID of the author
2 electronic address of the author, ORCID of the author
The text of the annotation (150-200 words) and keywords (5-10 words (phrases) separated by commas) are placed below the line.
Before the annotation, the word «Abstract :» is given. The abstract should briefly outline the problems of the article and include the main conclusions. The content of the abstract indicates the relevance and scientific novelty of the study.
Keywords are given, prefixed with the word «Keywords:”, and separated from each other by commas. They don’t put a period after the keywords. Keywords (phrases) should correspond to the topic of the article and reflect its subject, terminological area. They do not use generalized and polysemous words, as well as phrases containing participial phrases.
After the keywords, if available, they give words of gratitude to organizations (institutions), scientific supervisors and other persons who assisted in the preparation of the article, information about grants, funding for the preparation and publication of the article, projects, research works, within the framework of or based on the results of which the article was published. This information is given with the preceding word «Thanks:». In English, the words of gratitude are given after the keywords in English with the preceding word «Acknowledgments:».
The following information should be provided below through a line in English:
* type of the article;
· title of the article;
* information about the author; The name and surname of the author (s) are given in transliterated form in Latin in full, the patronymic is reduced to one letter (in some cases, due to the peculiarities of transliteration, up to two letters). Further, all other information about the author, which is given in Russian, is given in English.
* annotation text;
* acknowledgements (if any).
Another line is placed through the main text of the article (size 14 is normal — without compaction; line spacing 1.5; paragraph indentation -1.25 cm; page numbers at the bottom in the middle; margins: upper, lower — 2cm., right — 1.5 cm., left — 3 cm.). Drawings, graphs, diagrams, diagrams should be made taking into account the possibilities of black and white printing.
Main sections of the article:
* introduction, where it is necessary to give an analysis of research in this area and determine the purpose;
* the main part, which, depending on the type of work, may include sections: research materials and methods, results and their discussion, or others similar to them;
* conclusion (conclusions), in which, as far as possible, new results and their theoretical and practical significance should be indicated;
* list of sources.
The article must contain in-text bibliographic references made in accordance with the requirements of GOST R 7.0.5.-2008 «Bibliographic reference»
In-text bibliographic references are given in square brackets, where the serial number of the work used is indicated in the list of references and the page, if a full citation is given: [18, p. 65]. If the link includes several works, then they are separated by semicolons inside square brackets: [4, p. 15; 5, p. 123]. When referring to English-language sources, «c» is replaced by «p»: [18, p. 65].
In the manuscript it is necessary to give two lists of references to the sources of information used in the work «List of sources» and «References». The list of sources and References (in the form of transliteration) are given at the end of the manuscript and are arranged sequentially one after the other under the appropriate headings: «List of sources» and «References», respectively.
Making a list of sources
* The article should contain non-textual bibliographic references, which are placed after the text of the article under the general subtitle «List of sources». They are links to the works used by the author of the article.
* The works in the list of sources should be placed in alphabetical order.
· The list of sources must contain at least 10 sources, including 5 works for the last 5 years.
* No more than two works of the author of the article are allowed in the list of sources.
* Literature in foreign languages should be placed behind sources in Russian.
* References to Russian-language sources in the list are made in accordance with the requirements of GOST R 7.0.5.-2008 «Bibliographic reference».
* The dashes in the description are omitted.
· The list of sources in this section should be transliterated (written in Latin letters) and placed after the description of the sources in Cyrillic under the general subtitle «References».
* When transliterating, it is necessary to apply the BSI standard (British Standard Institute, UK). To transliterate the text in accordance with the BSI standard, you should use the official program at the link http://translit.ru/ru/bsi .
For transliteration, you need to copy the list of sources, paste it into the program, make sure that the BSI standard is selected, and click the «To Translit» button. Copy the resulting list and place it in a file with the manuscript under the heading «References».
At the end of the article, after «References», additional information about the author(s) in Russian and English is provided, which should contain:
* academic degree;
* academic title;
* the department of the organization where the author works or studies;
· international identification numbers of authors other than ORCID (if available).
Additional information about the author (authors) is given with the preceding words «Information about the author (authors)» («Information about the author (authors)»).
After proofreading the printed text of the article and checking all the citations, the author writes on the last page with his own hand: «The article is published for the first time. The article has been proofread. Quotes are verified.» The date and signature of the author(s) are put. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in his article, quotations and the correctness of the names of books and other sources. The originality of the articles submitted to the editorial board of the journal should be at least 70%.
The author must attach a report with the results of checking the originality of the article in the Anti-Plagiarism system.